- E-bikes caused a year’s worth of fires in last two months, New York fire chief warnsby RT on March 3, 2024 at 6:35 pm
Battery-powered transportation soared in popularity during the pandemic, but the devices have since become ticking time bombs Read Full Article at RT.com
- US voters look more favorably on Trump’s presidency – pollby RT on March 3, 2024 at 6:19 pm
Trump gets higher marks than Biden on overall performance, border security, inflation and fitness for office, CBS poll shows Read Full Article at RT.com
- The later the negotiations, the worse the result for Ukraine – Hungaryby RT on March 3, 2024 at 4:31 pm
While some Western officials say that Kiev can win, Peter Szijjarto has warned that “time is on Russia’s side” Read Full Article at RT.com
- Fyodor Lukyanov: Here’s why Emmanuel Macron suggested openly sending NATO troops into Ukraineby RT on March 3, 2024 at 3:45 pm
The French president is trying to exercise minds in Western Europe to understand that they can no longer rely on the US Read Full Article at RT.com
- Covid causes drop in IQ – studyby RT on March 3, 2024 at 3:43 pm
Long-term Covid consequences could include cognitive decline of up to nine IQ points, a new study has found Read Full Article at RT.com
- Ivanka Trump, Bill Gates among guests at pre-wedding for son of Asia’s richest man in Indiaby RT on March 3, 2024 at 3:03 pm
Pop-star Rihanna said she performed her first full set in eight years at the pre-wedding of the son of Asia’s richest man in India Read Full Article at RT.com
- Man vasectomized by mistakeby RT on March 3, 2024 at 3:00 pm
Jorge Base entered the hospital to have his gallbladder removed, but was irreversibly sterilized instead Read Full Article at RT.com
- Pakistan elects new prime ministerby RT on March 3, 2024 at 1:51 pm
Pakistan’s newly formed government has elected Shehbaz Sharif as prime minister Read Full Article at RT.com
- Search for missing MH370 to resumeby RT on March 3, 2024 at 1:46 pm
Malaysian authorities will team up with an American robotics firm to find the doomed airliner, a government minister has said Read Full Article at RT.com
- Serbia to rerun election in Belgradeby RT on March 3, 2024 at 1:18 pm
An election rerun in Belgrade is needed to remove any doubts about the vote’s legitimacy, acting mayor Aleksandar Sapic has said Read Full Article at RT.com
- Pompeo blasts Biden admin for making ‘same mistake’ as Obama on settlements in Jewish biblical regionon March 3, 2024 at 6:46 pm
President Biden’s administration is under fire from former Secretary of State Pompeo for stripping Jewish Israelis of their right to live in Israel’s biblical region.
- Hamas delegation arrives in Cairo as Israel puts cease-fire agreement ‘on the table’on March 3, 2024 at 3:42 pm
Israel and Hamas are engaged in last-minute negotiations, with Israel putting forward a plan on Sunday as various delegations meet in Egypt.
- Iran violently clamps down on Christians amid reports of torture, fines and floggingson March 3, 2024 at 9:00 am
Amid an increase in the numbers of Iran’s struggling Christians, the Islamic Republic has waged a violent crackdown on Protestants and other Christian, according to a new report.
- UN expert on freedom of expression urges end to Julian Assange’s prosecution over press freedom concernson March 3, 2024 at 8:23 am
A United Nations expert on freedom of expression called on the U.S. government to drop the charges against Julian Assange, citing concerns about press freedom.
- Russian apartment building attacked by alleged drones from Ukrainian forces: state mediaon March 3, 2024 at 5:16 am
A drone allegedly crashed into two St. Petersburg apartment buildings on Saturday and was attributed to Ukraine’s forces, Russian state media reported.
- Meloni’s shift from anti-globalist to pro-Europe, Biden buddy infuriates base: ‘Will not vote for her anymore’on March 2, 2024 at 8:57 pm
Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni has taken more strongly pro-European stances and has openly followed President Biden’s lead on issues such as the Gaza conflict.
- Canada pledges millions to ‘gender-inclusive’ effort to remove landmines from Ukraineon March 2, 2024 at 2:00 pm
The Canadian government announced a $4 million commitment to a “gender-inclusive” effort to remove landmines and ordnances from war-torn Ukraine.
- World, UN signal no exit for civilians caught up in Gaza war: ‘Politically toxic’on March 2, 2024 at 2:00 pm
Millions of refugees from other conflicts have been resettled both around the globe, but offering Palestinians from Gaza an escape route is a thorny issue.
- Cambodia’s pioneering post-Khmer Rouge era Phnom Penh Post newspaper will stop print publicationon March 2, 2024 at 1:36 am
The Phnom Penh Post, which evolved into a bilingual institution, publishing in both Khmer and English daily, has announced it will cease its print operations.
- Dutch forces deployed to Caribbean territory hit by major oil spillon March 2, 2024 at 12:54 am
Dutch armed forces have been deployed to the Caribbean island territory of Bonaire, with Amsterdam intent on cleaning oil from beaches impacted by a spill hundreds of miles away.